Fri, Aug 25|
3rd Ward Tours
Lets Do This Sugar Cycles Farmer Market Crawl
Join Lets Do This Houston & 3rd Ward Tours for an unforgettable Farmer's Market Bike Crawl, starting at Sugar Cycles in the Heights!!
Time & Location
Aug 25, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
3rd Ward Tours , 3409 Emancipation Ave
About The Event
Lets Do This Sugar Cycles Houston Farmer's Market Crawl
Get ready, Houston! Join us for an exciting and unique experience as we embark on the Houston Farmer's Market Crawl, presented by Let's Do This Housto & 3rd Ward Tours!! This fun-filled bike ride will take you on a tour of some of the city's finest markets, showcasing the best local produce, plants, cheeses, and more.
- Event Host: Let's Do This Houston & 3rd Ward Tours
- Starting Point: Sugar Cycles, conveniently located just north of 610 at the intersection of 34th and Ella, will be our starting and ending point for the ride. 1727 W. 34th st. 77018
- Demo Bikes with Cool Caves and Racks: Riders can reserve a demo bike, equipped with cool caves (side compartments for storage) and racks for easy loading of their market purchases.
- Roll-out Time: We'll begin our adventure at 10:30 am from Sugar Cycles, allowing for traffic to subside and giving us a perfect start to the day.
The Market Stops:
- Buchananas: Our first stop will be at Buchananas, a delightful nursery where riders can explore an array of plants. Spend around 30 minutes here, discovering the perfect plants to take home.
- The Houston Farmers Market (HFM): Next, we'll head to The Houston Farmers Market for a seasonal produce tour. Spend another 30 minutes here, browsing through the freshest local fruits and vegetables.
- Dairy Maids: Right across the street from HFM, we'll visit Dairy Maids for a mouthwatering Cheese Tasting session. Savor the flavors for about 30 minutes and discover a variety of exquisite cheeses.
- Granel Spice Market: Our final stop will be at Granel Spice Market, where we'll arrive around 1:00 PM. Immerse yourself in a world of aromatic spices and seasonings, adding a unique touch to your culinary adventures.
Hydration and Support: The team at Sugar Cycles will accompany the riders, providing hydration and support throughout the journey. You can rest assured that your bikes will be well taken care of while you explore the markets.
Ticket Information: Be sure to grab your tickets early, as spots are limited for this one-of-a-kind Farmer's Market Crawl. Tickets can be purchased through Let's Do This Houston's official website.
Don't miss this chance to discover the best Houston markets, enjoy a scenic bike ride, and indulge in fresh, locally sourced delights. Join Let's Do This Houston for a memorable day of fun and exploration on the Houston Farmer's Market Crawl!
Is This a Concert?
No this is not a concert this is music themed bike riding event.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Guest 18 years younger must be accompanied by adult to participate in this event.
Can I still receive a bike if I am late?
No more bikes will be distributed 10 min before take off time. (No Exceptions) No Late Arrivals accepted.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
You can take an Uber or Lyft to our Event or Parking is located in the back lot and side streets if occupied by other cars.
What Do I Wear?
Wear comfortable active clothing. No Sandal Or Opened Toe Shoes.
Do the lights come with the bike?
Yes Lights are included in the ticket purchase
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call or Text Alan 281.942.4850
What’s the refund policy?
We understand things happen but we cannot control mother nature. Any events that is out of our control in regards to cancelling an event, your tickets can be used for any future event. Please review our standard **Refund Policy** 14 days: Attendees can receive refunds up to 14 days before your event start date. Any request after the deadline can be used for future ride. No Exceptions (Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
What about Covid? This can be found in the waiver form
COVID-19 Notice & Release. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious. LETSDOTHISHOUSTON LLC has taken preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however due to the nature of the Biking Event LETSDOTHISHOUSTON LLC cannot guarantee that you will not come in contact with COVID-19.
______ INITIALS I am familiar with the guidelines and recommendations set forth by the CDC in regard to COVID-19. I represent that I have not been ill with a fever, nor have I experienced flu like symptoms within the past 72 hours. I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and I voluntarily agree to assume all risks of possible exposure and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my participation in LETSDOTHISHOUSTON LLC’s Biking Event. I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge and hold harmless LETSDOTHISHOUSTON LLC, its owners, operators, agents and/or staff from any and all claims and liabilities, including negligence claims, as it relates to COVID-19.
Will We Ride if it Rains?
Letsdothishouston LLC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to the amount of rain or any other extenuating circumstances to ensure participant safety and maintain the condition of the bikes to provide future rides and events. Letsdothishouston will have a make up ride every last Sunday of the month to the same artist to honor your Bike Rental Reservation. If you cannot make the Sunday rescheduled rides YOU CAN USE YOUR TICKET TOWARDS A FUTURE AVAILABLE RIDE. (PLEASE Send Email with request). No refunds will be issued. Unless requested within the refund policy of 14 days before the event date.
What is Included in the Ticket?
Bike Rental, LED Lights and Helmet if needed.
Will food be provided?
No food will be available for this ride.
How long will this ride take?
We want everyone that purchases a ticket gets the full experience of the Bike Ride, this Bike Ride will last Approximately 50 min with a 20 min Break Included. Ride Could Vary, Please be prepared for longer ride times if breakdowns occur or injuries occur .
Are Group Rates Available?
Group Rates are not available for this ride.
What Kind of Tour is This?
This is a Featured Event at 3rd Ward Tours featuring an apple music playlist. ALL Riders must stay with the group. Please Remember to hydrate and eat before performing this physical activity.